Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

It's a new day and a new year to start fresh! Among my resolutions I've included eating healthier and donating more, watching less television and also getting more creative. I find that I doodle a lot during my time off, just absent-mindedly, and most of those doodles will eventually end up in the garbage bin because they were unlucky enough to be drawn on a receipt or the back of a napkin. No more, I say! On top of carrying a new notebook in my purse, I will attempt to keep a scrapbook journal with all of these loose notes of creative work... who knows where they might lead? I will also document them on my phone, just like this cute sign I made celebrating the new year. So here's to a productive, successful, and creative 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment